Wednesday, July 7, 2010

63. See 5 new states. (1/5)

Well friends, I made it to Arkansas. Collin is now stationed there, and I took a super quick (free thanks to Delta vouchers) trip for a weekend in June. And this past Monday evening, I got back from a great 6 days with him :)

I really enjoy Little Rock. Collin has been stationed on the panhandle of Florida and Corpus Christi, Texas, since I have known him. Both areas were......not my idea of a city. I am a Baltimore girl, and I may live in the 'burbs, but I know what a city looks like. Little Rock kind of meets my expectations :)

It's not HUGE, but there are actual parts to the city. Collin lives on the North side, right by the downtown area. However, we hop on the highway and head further north to the base and a lot of the suburbs where his friends live. We head southwest and go to the climbing gym. You never feel like you are changing towns, like it did to drive from Milton to Pensacola. And Corpus Christi.....well don't get me started.

I am glad I have gotten to see Little Rock, and as always, where Collin is living!

No comments:

Post a Comment