Wednesday, July 7, 2010

19. Buy myself a Coach purse

Well, I went a little crazy....

I got 3 ITEMS from Coach :)

It started with a trip to the Coach store in Towson Town Center. I ended up getting a swing pack and a black wristlet there. I spent $230.

The next night, Laura and I took a trip to the outlets in Queenstown. Oh MAN, are the prices better there or what???? I also had a 20% off coupon, AND they had a huge clearance section that was an additional 50% off the marked down price. I found a swingpack that I liked a LOT better than the one I had bought, and found a brown wristlet....I spent $105 there! Then, the next day I returned the swingpack to the Coach store in the mall and got $130 back.

So, moral of the story, I got 2 wristlets and a swingpack for $200!

Meet my new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment