Wednesday, July 7, 2010

53. Run 210 miles in 2010 (76.5/210)

So, I am up to 76.5 miles in 2010! I made a low estimate for January, February, and March. I started "counting" in February, when I created this blog, but I started writing down my miles starting in April.

My goal of 210 is looming! I still have over half of the miles left to run, and half the year left to do it (minus 7 days!). I calculated that I have to run around 22 miles per month in order to meet my goal! It is miserably hot out, but I am getting back on track tomorrow! One of the problems I have is my favorite route to run is only about 1.7 miles. We don't have a good two mile route, which would be my go to distance. If we don't do the 1.7 mile run, the shortest we can do without putting a ton of thought into it is 2.75. Maybe tomorrow we will set out on the 2.75 track. I can figure out what 2.25 or so would be, and walk it out if I need to! I need to start pushing my distances more!

No comments:

Post a Comment