Wednesday, July 7, 2010

35. Try 5 new recipes. (5/5) and 24. Complete four 5ks (2/4)

Well, I finished #35! And am halfway to #24. These two were completed on the same day.

On Father's Day, my dad and I ran a Father's Day 5k that benefited the NICU of a local hospital. It was not a great run, but I crossed the finish line :)

before we started!

Afterwards, I had my mom and dad over to my apartment, where I made breakfast! Mom was really helpful in getting everything ready with me, and we had scrambled eggs, French toast, fruit salad, bacon, and scrapple!! We love scrapple :)

The French toast recipe came from my Hungry Girl cook book. I will have to type up the recipe. It was pretty good…..a little bland, but overall pretty yummy for as healthy as it is supposed to be!

with my breakfast feast

No comments:

Post a Comment