Thursday, March 11, 2010

35. Try 5 new recipes. (1/5)

I tried a new meatloaf recipe! My amazing friend Jamie gave me the recipe and it was delicious! And super easy

Ingredients:
  • 2 lbs of ground beef (I used turkey and it tasted completely the same)
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • 1 box of stuffing (I used chicken flavor and the first time I ate it it really threw me off haha. I might try it with non-flavored stuffing next time)
  • Some amount of barbecue sauce, put in whatever you want haha. And then spread it across the top before you put it in the oven.
Mix it all together like you would a meatloaf (I will be purchasing gloves the next time I try it haha) and either form it into a loaf, or be cool like me and make meatloaf "brownie" as my mom called it. I took a 9x9 glass baking dish and mushed it in haha. It came out delicious! Cook for an hour and done!

Oh and if you are cooking for one.....cut the recipe in half!!! I made it a week ago and am STILL eating meatloaf haha. I froze some of it

Thank you Jamie!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww YAYY I am so happy you loved it!!! I feel so special it made it on your list too! : )

    ReplyDelete